Project

Patrick McConnell

Oct 5, 2015, 10:57:11 AM10/5/15
to Albany Cocoaheads
Greetings all,

I was contacted by someone looking for help on a swift project. They are somewhat quiet about the complete scope but its in the health/wellness genre. The code is started but they need more help. No idea on the budget but there is an expectation that this is not free work.

If you might be interested in speaking with the client let me know and I will put you together.

p.

Susan Kohler

Oct 5, 2015, 5:52:57 PM10/5/15
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
HI Patrick -

I'd be interested!  I have written a few apps in Swift already - Contact Maps is on the App Store and My Food Basket has been submitted and is in the works.  I have also written several other apps in Objective C that are in the App Store, so I have a track record.

Sue

PS Whatever happened to CocoaHeads??

p.

Patrick McConnell

Oct 6, 2015, 9:05:08 AM10/6/15
to Albany Cocoaheads
Hi Sue,

I will pass along your email address to the gentleman who contacted me. His name is John Wager. I’m sure he get in touch promptly.

Cocoaheads is still on summer break I guess. We definitely should get together as there is so much new stuff to discuss.

p.

Tony Leone

Oct 6, 2015, 11:34:33 AM10/6/15
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com, Albany Cocoaheads
Yes we should get together - summer is over.

Can't do it this week / but we should try for something during October.

Tony