Fwd: [CocoaHeads-discuss] IOS/Android Developer Opening/ Ann Arbor, MI

Leone Anthony

Jan 27, 2015, 5:00:37 PM1/27/15
to Albany Area Cocoaheads
FYI -

Begin forwarded message:

From: Steven Williams <stevenw...@flwint.net>
Date: January 27, 2015 at 4:24:48 PM EST
Subject: [CocoaHeads-discuss] IOS/Android Developer Opening/ Ann Arbor, MI

Hi,

This position is permanent and Relocation is offered or you can work Remotely

We are seeking an Android/IOS developer. Our next team player will be a dedicated professional that sees the big picture but also recognizes the mission-critical nature of small details like buttons, colors, edges, and menus. Our mobile apps use location-based services and other contextual cues to alert users when they are near a qualifying in-store discount from one of our clients. We deliver concrete value to users and tangible ROI for our client partners. Oh, and we also have fun doing it.

If nothing stands between you and your love for mobile development, then don’t be coy and wait three days to call us; we want to hear from you now.

The ideal candidate will be confident (but not afraid to ask for help), brilliant (but not shy about admitting what they don't know), professional (but irreverent at times), and creative (always!).

The team  enjoys:

  • Flexibility on working hours and location.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
  • 401K plan
  • Stand up desks
  • Collaborations and sharing of ideas
  • A good happy hour from time to time

Skills & Requirements

Required Skills

  • Strong iOS/Objective-C development experience and/or
  • Strong Android/Java experience
  • Knowledge of and passion for best practices, elegant code and documentation
  • Desire and willingness to learn new technologies and techniques and share knowledge with others

Desired Skills

  • Experience with source code management systems such as Git, in a distributed team environment
  • Experience with JSON, AJAX and RESTful web services
  • Experience with Core Location/Google Maps
  • Experience with PhoneGap/Cordova
  • Experience with Kendo UI Mobile/Telerik Platform
  • Experience with Ant, Gradle, Automated Testing, CI/CD
Cheers,

Sw