March meeting

Leone Anthony

Mar 16, 2015, 10:20:39 AM3/16/15
to Albany Area Cocoaheads
Cocoaheads —

We are going to have another joint meeting with Tech Valley Mobile Developers group on Wednesday this week 3/18 at Enable Labs. Who is planning on being at the meeting?

Thanks

Tony Leone

Susan Kohler

Mar 16, 2015, 10:24:03 AM3/16/15
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tony -

Sorry, but I will miss it this month - company for dinner.  Have we officially changed to the third Wednesday of the month?

Sue

Leone Anthony

Mar 16, 2015, 10:30:29 AM3/16/15
to Albany Area Cocoaheads, Albany Area Cocoaheads
Not officially.  Although it has worked out that way for the past few meetings.

Tony

Patrick McConnell

Mar 16, 2015, 10:32:00 AM3/16/15
to Albany Cocoaheads
I will be here.

p.

Tim

Mar 16, 2015, 10:46:51 AM3/16/15
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
I'll be at the meeting.

Sent from my iPhone

Bryan O'Malley

Mar 18, 2015, 9:10:07 AM3/18/15
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately I can't make the meeting this month, but hopefully we can put the presentation online somewhere for those of us what won't be in attendance.

   - Bryan