LevelUpCon

John Fitzpatrick

Oct 1, 2014, 4:54:34 PM10/1/14
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com

The next scheduled meeting night for Cocoaheads conflicts with Level Up Con in Saratoga. Is that an issue for people?

John

Leone Anthony

Oct 1, 2014, 6:06:48 PM10/1/14
to Albany Area Cocoaheads
Show of hands who will be attending the next meeting at Enable Labs on October 8?

Thanks —

Tony Leone

On Oct 1, 2014, at 4:54 PM, John Fitzpatrick <john.charles...@gmail.com> wrote:

The next scheduled meeting night for Cocoaheads conflicts with Level Up Con in Saratoga. Is that an issue for people?

John

Susan Kohler

Oct 1, 2014, 6:45:39 PM10/1/14
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tony -

You must have been reading my mind.  I was going to email you to night with good news and bad news:

Good news: I have been programming exclusively in Swift since the last meeting.  I have played around with Autolayout (essential in ios 8) and the Autoview stuff - not sure Autoview has any value for my projects.  I also got a new temporary job that will have me going to Boston two days a week, starting tomorrow.

Bad news: Because of the new job, I will have to miss next week's meeting.  I would be happy to talk about Autolayout, Autoview and my Swift experience next month if you would not mind putting it off.

I'm sorry to have to do this, but my sanity and peace at home require it...  Let me know if you would like me to present next month instead.

Sue

Leone Anthony

Oct 1, 2014, 6:50:58 PM10/1/14
to Albany Area Cocoaheads
Susan --

Not a problem.  I now how scheduling can really wear you down.  Still need to hear from the rest of the group?  Maybe we are postponing or talking about something else?

Thanks —

Tony Leone

Susan Kohler

Oct 1, 2014, 6:55:07 PM10/1/14
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tony.  Just let me know...

Bob S

Oct 2, 2014, 7:07:43 AM10/2/14
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
I'm flexible, like to discuss cloud kit if anyone has used it.

Sent from my iPad

Patrick McConnell

Oct 2, 2014, 7:15:37 AM10/2/14
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPad

Patrick McConnell

Oct 2, 2014, 7:17:20 AM10/2/14
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
Still considering going to level up. Obviously this would be a last minute call and would prevent me from attending cocoheads.  I'll figure it out in the next day or two.

P.

Sent from my iPad

Tim Monroe

Oct 2, 2014, 9:34:19 AM10/2/14
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
I can make the meeting.

Justin LaPre

Oct 2, 2014, 9:49:31 AM10/2/14
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com, albany-area...@googlegroups.com
I can make it.

Sent from Mailbox

Tim Monroe

Oct 2, 2014, 1:27:56 PM10/2/14
to albany-area...@googlegroups.com
Looks like I am going to Level Up so won't be able to make this meeting.

Patrick McConnell

Oct 2, 2014, 2:15:30 PM10/2/14
to Albany Cocoaheads
I’ve decided to attend the LevelUp conference as well. So I won’t be able to attend a meeting on that day. Mark is up in the air on attending the conf but it is possible no one from Enable will be around to host.

Perhaps move it a week?

p.

Leone Anthony

Oct 2, 2014, 2:21:58 PM10/2/14
to Albany Area Cocoaheads
I think we will skip this month’s meeting.  I am now considering going to the LevelUp conference.  Maybe will do an impromptu meet up for lunch or something.

Thanks —

Tony Leone