TICTeC 2020: schedule now online

Gemma Moulder

Feb 19, 2020, 11:18:31 AM2/19/20
to TICTeC, alaveteli-users, mysociety-community, poplus, open-go...@lists.okfn.org, sunlight-in...@googlegroups.com, pmo-n...@googlegroups.com, ftm_n...@googlegroups.com, O...@dgroups.org
**Apologies for cross-posting**

Dear all,

We're delighted to share the schedule for our forthcoming Impacts of Civic Technology Conference (TICTeC)https://tictec.mysociety.org/2020/schedule

TICTeC is returning for its sixth year and this time will be held in Reykjavik, Iceland, on 24th and 25th March 2020.

City councils in Iceland are pioneers in using digital tools to elicit feedback and engagement from its citizens on policies, expenditure and projects, so TICTeC 2020 will be a really unique occasion to hear about these local projects, as well as many other innovations from across the world.

TICTeC's primarily goal is to share research, experiences and lessons learnt of what has worked well and what hasn't for civic tech projects around the world, so better tools and projects can be developed in future.

All information about TICTeC and how to register can be found here: https://tictec.mysociety.org/2020

We hope you're interested in joining us in Reykjavik.

All the best,
Gemma.

--

Gemma Moulder

Events and Logistics Manager

mySociety | mysociety.org

Oliver Sylvester-Bradley

Feb 19, 2020, 1:07:17 PM2/19/20
to pmo-n...@googlegroups.com, TICTeC, alaveteli-users, mysociety-community, poplus, open-go...@lists.okfn.org, sunlight-in...@googlegroups.com, ftm_n...@googlegroups.com, O...@dgroups.org
Please do not fly to this - or any other event #flygskam

Watch the live stream / Ask for notes instead - or take the train.

Thanks

--
Oliver Sylvester-Bradley
o...@open.coop

The fourth Open Co-op conference will be on the 11th and 12th of June 2020, at Conway Hall in London, focussing on co-creating the new economy. Find out more and book tickets at
https://2020.open.coop/

Herbert Snorrason

Mar 6, 2020, 3:29:44 AM3/6/20
to Alaveteli Community
Huh. As it happens, I am thinking about trying to set up an Alaveteli service in Iceland soon-ish. I wonder if this conference might bring an opportunity to talk to someone about that - although I'm based several hundred kilometres out of Reykjavík, I might be able to be there around the start of it.