Last chance: TICTeC Call for Proposals closes tomorrow!

Gemma Moulder

Feb 13, 2021, 6:01:33 AM2/13/21
Sorry for cross-posting again!

Hi all,

Just a reminder that our Call for Proposals for our Impacts of Civic Technology (TICTeC) Show & Tells closes tomorrow at 23:59 GMT!

We're looking for proposals for short talks/presentations that relate to the impacts of civic technology, especially in the topic areas of community empowerment; transparency; accountability; climate; information rights and data ethics; and democracy.

Further details can be found on the TICTeC website, and you can submit your idea directly here

All the best,
Gemma.

--

Gemma Moulder