Do you know an organisation in Europe who might want to run an Alaveteli site?

m...@mysociety.org

Jan 26, 2021, 4:29:24 AM1/26/21
to Alaveteli Community

Do you know of an organisation in Europe who might want to run an Alaveteli site?

If so - please send them our way! We have the time and resource available to set up one more site within Europe.

Ideal candidates:
- are in a country that doesn't already have an Alaveteli site
- are an organisation that will keep the site running after we've helped set it up
- have a little bit of technical knowledge
- and most importantly: have a commitment to transparency and FOI!

If you can't immediately think of anyone, please help us spread the word by posting this message to your FOI networks. Thanks!

Kind regards,
Myf
mySociety

Liset Hamming

Feb 8, 2021, 3:34:14 PM2/8/21
to Alaveteli Community
Slovenia! I will check and let you know asap...