Broken sites listed on the alaveteli.org deployments page.

arr...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2019, 3:20:36 AM2/8/19
to Alaveteli Community

Gareth Rees

Feb 11, 2019, 4:58:36 AM2/11/19
to Alaveteli Community
Thanks for reporting!

We'll get those fixed when we have a spare 5 minutes.

Best,

Gareth

Andrea Menapace

Feb 11, 2019, 7:27:01 AM2/11/19
to alavete...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. We are working on it. Best, Andrea

laurent...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2021, 7:49:01 PM4/14/21
to Alaveteli Community
We just had an email from a French user in Italy pointing out that the italian site is now something completely unrelated to FOI. Does anyone know what happened to the site?
Also, can I send a PR removing the link from `world_foi_websites.rb`?

Gareth Rees

Apr 15, 2021, 4:28:48 AM4/15/21
to alavete...@googlegroups.com
I can’t recall the specifics, but we know they’ve closed it down.

A PR to update world_foi_websites.rb would be lovely, thanks!!

--
Gareth Rees

Helen Darbishire

Apr 15, 2021, 5:04:34 AM4/15/21
to alavete...@googlegroups.com

Dear All

Yes, wearing my Diritto di Sapere board had, I can say that we are aware of it.

For now the site is, to all intents and purposes, closed.

I do not think it will be resuscitated in the near future.

For reasons of the difficulty of the request procedure, as well as the absence of funds to manage the site.

I hope that in the future there will another iteration of the Chiedi platform.

Abrazos/All the best

Helen

----------------------------------

Helen Darbishire

Executive Director

Access Info Europe

www.access-info.org

@helen_access

Mobile: +34 667 685 319

Andrea Menapace

Apr 19, 2021, 4:54:28 PM4/19/21
to alavete...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
I confirmed what Helen said. We hope to find soon new funding to relaunch it.
All the best,
Andrea