API for receiving list of attachments

Guido Leenders

Apr 9, 2021, 10:04:42 AM4/9/21
to Alaveteli Community
Hi,

I am looking for a Atom or JSON API call to receive a list of all attachments or a list of all entries of another entity type. I seem unable to establish such using the documentation on https://alaveteli.org/docs/developers/api/.

I would appreciate a pointer.

Or is there maybe an Open API/Swagger definition?

Purpose is to add a driver to Invantive SQL for it, and link it to the Dutch wob-knop.nl in adherence with the maintainers there.

Regards,

Guido

Gareth Rees

Apr 14, 2021, 7:36:35 AM4/14/21
to Alaveteli Community
Hi Guido,

We don't yet have an API that allows extracting a list of attachments from a request at the moment, but it's something we'd like to add to support use cases like this.

> or a list of all entries of another entity type

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "all entries of another entity type". Could you elaborate on that?

Cheers,

Gareth