Re: [alaveteli-community] Abridged summary of alaveteli-users@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Liset Hamming

Feb 11, 2021, 11:21:49 AM2/11/21
to alavete...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Myf, And Richard/IPV, that is a great example and also interesting to read about the decisions it took to take.

We in NL definitely will use this example to guide us during a research project we started and another one that is on it’s way!

Kind regards,
Liset

On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 at 12:48, <alavete...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"m...@mysociety.org" <m...@mysociety.org>: Feb 10 06:48AM -0800

Hi all,

Richard from the Czech Alaveteli site Info Pro Vsechny gave us a bit of
detail around how the Million Moments for Democracy movement is asking
their followers to file FOI requests via ...more