Looking for a developer to help us develop Georgian version of Alaveteli website

Nino Macharashvili

Oct 20, 2021, 5:36:52 AM10/20/21
to Alaveteli Dev
Hey all,

We at ForSet (https://www.forset.ge) are looking for technical support (a developer or a group of developers) to help us set up a Georgian version of Alaveteli website. We have a small budget for this task, in addition, we are also open for collaborations.

Our aim is to have a test website up and running by 20th of November, if possible. And then add functionality and customize it further over the next 6-8 months.

Please let me know if you or your organizations might be interested in working with us either through contact or contract plus partnership.

Here is my email address: ni...@forset.ge