Bulk requests do not work. What am I doing wrong?

Andrei Cristian Petcu

Sep 22, 2016, 7:35:33 AM9/22/16
to Alaveteli Dev
Hi all,

I updated my Alaveteli instance to v0.24.1.10 and I started testing out
bulk requests.

I checked the flag on my user to be able to send bulk requests, created
a new request selecting 2 test authorities and sent it.

It all seemed fine, no errors but the emails did not arrive at my test
authorities. Normal requests work fine.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? Have I forgotten something?

Thank you,

Andrei Petcu

signature.asc

Louise Crow

Sep 22, 2016, 7:38:27 AM9/22/16
to alavet...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrei,

Do you have the cron line for sending out batch requests enabled in your crontab?

https://github.com/mysociety/alaveteli/blob/develop/config/crontab-example#L19

Cheers

Louise

Andrei Cristian Petcu

Sep 22, 2016, 11:35:00 AM9/22/16
to alavet...@googlegroups.com
Wow, that was fast :)
Thank you again Louise!
This was my issue.

Cheers
Andrei

On 09/22/2016 02:38 PM, Louise Crow wrote:
> Hi Andrei,
>
> Do you have the cron line for sending out batch requests enabled in your
> crontab?
>
> https://github.com/mysociety/alaveteli/blob/develop/config/crontab-example#L19
>
> Cheers
>
> Louise
>
> On 22 September 2016 at 12:35, Andrei Cristian Petcu <and...@ceata.org
> <mailto:and...@ceata.org>> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I updated my Alaveteli instance to v0.24.1.10 and I started testing out
> bulk requests.
>
> I checked the flag on my user to be able to send bulk requests, created
> a new request selecting 2 test authorities and sent it.
>
> It all seemed fine, no errors but the emails did not arrive at my test
> authorities. Normal requests work fine.
>
> Is there something I'm doing wrong? Have I forgotten something?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Andrei Petcu
>

> --
>

> --