You're invited - Right to Know across Europe: impacts and lessons learned, 28th Sept 2021

Gemma Moulder

Sep 3, 2021, 7:47:54 AM9/3/21
to alaveteli-users, alavet...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!

We'd love to have you join us at our upcoming TICTeC event on Right to Know Day (or, to be formal, the International Day for Universal Access to Information).

When: 28th September, 15:00 - 16:00 BST (GMT+1)
How: On Zoom, register to attend here

The event will explore the use, effectiveness and impacts of Access to Information laws across Europe, and how civic technology and research bolsters it.

We're thrilled that Alaveteli re-users and users from Croatia, the Netherlands and France will be speaking, as well as users of the UK Alaveteli site WhatDoTheyKnow.com.

We'd be delighted to have as many of you from the Alaveteli/FOI tech community come along as possible, it would be great to hear your thoughts during the event.

Let me know if you're planning Right to Know Day events too, as I'd love to come along to any virtual ones.

TICTeC Show and Tell 4 Twitter_LinkedIN.jpg
We hope to see you there!

All the best,
Gemma.

--