how to integrate Madada tool that add emails and timestamps into the zip file ?

Transparencia Belgium

Oct 7, 2022, 5:16:39 AM10/7/22
to Alaveteli Dev
Dear Alavetelli team
Bravo Laurent,

Madada has develloped a tool that add timestamp and emails into the zip file of a request, so that it can be accepted by french/Belgian information commission

How could we intergrate that vital features in Transparencia.be that will easy a lot life of users appealing to ICO ?
thanks a lot

Laurent Savaëte

Oct 7, 2022, 7:04:35 AM10/7/22
to alavet...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

In technical terms, to give you a better sense  of how it's done, I just added a custom model/controller patch, and some template variants in our theme.

This PR https://gitlab.com/madada-team/dada-core/-/merge_requests/81 shows the code. It's probably not the cleanest way to do it, but it works :)

I am not entirely sure how you run the site for transparencia, but I suspect you might be able to copy over most of the changes into their theme.

Hope this helps,

Laurent