Glacier City Ramble?

Tom Parker

Apr 23, 2012, 1:08:12 AM4/23/12
to alaska-ra...@googlegroups.com
I'm thinking of riding the Glacier City Ramble Tuesday evening after
work. Anybody want to come with?

Strictly allure libre. I'm too slow this time of year to try and hang
in a pace line.

And my fenders are still squeaking more than anyone could stand for 100k.

Mike Price

Apr 23, 2012, 1:52:10 AM4/23/12
to alaska-ra...@googlegroups.com
This is enticing, but Anna has a school award ceremony sorry. Mike

Kimberly Klein

Apr 23, 2012, 12:59:21 PM4/23/12
to alaska-ra...@googlegroups.com
I want to go, but I have a prior commitment on Tuesday. I will join in next time though!

--
Kimberly Klein

Veronica Beagan

Apr 23, 2012, 7:33:49 PM4/23/12
to alaska-ra...@googlegroups.com, alaska-ra...@googlegroups.com
I would if I was in town. I just went past the corner in Winslow Arizona. I did not stand around. The weather was threatening so I just went to our hotel. Off to Holbrook to sleep in a wigwam tomorrow night. I get back on the 3rd and hope to do the homer 200k on the 12th.

Veronica

Tom Parker

Apr 23, 2012, 7:50:56 PM4/23/12
to alaska-ra...@googlegroups.com
Hope you see better weather and tailwinds for the rest of the ride.
1200 miles across Route 66, followed by a couple of days rest. Perfect
training for a 200k brevet. :-)

Have you written anything about the ride so far?

Jeff Montague

Apr 24, 2012, 1:27:17 AM4/24/12
to alaska-ra...@googlegroups.com
what time after work
I go to work at 11pm

Tom Parker

Apr 24, 2012, 1:57:51 AM4/24/12
to alaska-ra...@googlegroups.com
I was thinking about 5-6. We're still in the midst of the building
move and I'm not sure if I'll be able to escape early tomorrow. If you
want to start earlier, I can print a card for whatever time you want.
Just be sure to wave when you pass me on your way home.

Let me know what time you want to start and I'll print the card tonight.

> --
> "Alaska Randonneurs" group.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alaska-randonneurs/-/azRy1nSWMioJ.

Jeff Montague

Apr 24, 2012, 2:33:00 AM4/24/12
to alaska-ra...@googlegroups.com
that can work for me  start time at work is at 2400

On Monday, April 23, 2012 9:57:51 PM UTC-8, tomp wrote:
I was thinking about 5-6. We're still in the midst of the building
move and I'm not sure if I'll be able to escape early tomorrow. If you
want to start earlier, I can print a card for whatever time you want.
Just be sure to wave when you pass me on your way home.

Let me know what time you want to start and I'll print the card tonight.

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 9:27 PM, Jeff Montague
<jjmonta...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> what time after work
> I go to work at 11pm
>
> On Sunday, April 22, 2012 9:08:12 PM UTC-8, tomp wrote:
>>
>> I'm thinking of riding the Glacier City Ramble Tuesday evening after
>> work. Anybody want to come with?
>>
>> Strictly allure libre. I'm too slow this time of year to try and hang
>> in a pace line.
>>
>> And my fenders are still squeaking more than anyone could stand for 100k.
>
> --

> alaska-randonneurs+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

Jeff Montague

Apr 24, 2012, 2:33:53 AM4/24/12