Alaska Button Box Gang summer gigs

alaskapolka

May 23, 2022, 3:06:00 PM5/23/22
to Alaska Polka Events
A quick reminder for those of you on the East Coast - the Alaska Button Box Gang and Alaska Polka Chips play with a bunch of other musicians at the National Button Accordion Festival Memorial Day Weekend at the Apollo Maennerchor Club, 391 South Dock St, Sharon, PA.  Always a fun way to spend the weekend - jamming, many bands, lots of dancing, good food and drinks at the bar!

Also, attached is a flyer of our summer gigs.  Hope to see some of you there.

Also check out our website for information on our NEW CD.  New methods of paying coming soon.

Susan - the keeper of the group!

AKBBG_flyer2022.pdf