Join the Alaska Button Box Gang Saturday, June 19th

alaskapolka

Jun 16, 2021, 10:57:40 PM6/16/21
to Alaska Polka Events
Join us for our first public performance since everything shut down. Shop the market, eat at the food trucks and dance to our music.

Saturday, June 19th from 10-noon at the Spenard Market in the Chilkoot Charlie's parking lot - 2435 Spenard Road under the windmill!

P1010336.jpg

BETTY SUE BOVEE

Jun 23, 2021, 7:48:06 PM6/23/21
to alaskapolka, Alaska Polka Events