Alaska Button Box Gangs returns to performances with two events in June

alaskapolka

Jun 9, 2021, 10:28:59 PM6/9/21
to Alaska Polka Events
The Alaska Button Box Gang will be performing twice in June.

Saturday, June 19th from 10-noon we will be at the Spenard Market in the Chilkoot Charlie's parking lot (under the windmill), 25th and Spenard Rd. Come browse the wares at the market and listen to our music.

Thursday, June 24th we join other musicians from 5-8 pm at the Turnagain Arts Building at 4105 Turnagain Blvd E. See the list of musicians below.  Bring a chair and a snack. There is a possibility a food wagon will be there.

TurnagainArts gig image.jpeg