Has DZ checked in?

Elizabeth

Mar 15, 2011, 5:34:11 PM3/15/11
to A C M
Bill, if so, forgive me for adding to the list of concern. If not, where's the POSSE?

Ironartist

Mar 15, 2011, 5:36:47 PM3/15/11
to Alaska Citizens Militia
I am beginning to wonder if he didn't fall off the radar getting some
safe room ready cause of the fallout that could possibly be comeing

George Thompson

Mar 15, 2011, 9:51:55 PM3/15/11
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
To all,
Did a recon of DZ today.
Bill was last seen Last Monday, he met with his attorney at the store and signed over ownership of the store and all his assets to another person.
He has not been heard from since. I assume he bugged out to a safer climate due to the number of threats he has received.He had to have received a credible threat to just vanish.
I hope he is doing ok.

America First
 Freedom is not Free

--- On Tue, 3/15/11, Ironartist <vision...@gmail.com> wrote:
To post send email to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Norm Olson

Mar 16, 2011, 3:39:20 AM3/16/11
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Be steady.... Don't let them scare you.   Show your strength by refusing to run.

Norm