brighteon

Ron Leonard

Jul 17, 2021, 5:41:29 AM7/17/21
to Shirley, Rita Adams, Daniel Driscoll

STUART MILNER

Jul 17, 2021, 7:37:51 PM7/17/21
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
YUP!

Watch those milestones I spoke of go into effect Aug, Sept, Oct. and by Nov. we won’t recognize the U.S. more so than we already do not recognize it now. Terral.03 has spoke about this for a number of years now, watching it roll out is surreal.
2019 has passed with their mission accomplished and not one legitimate backlash or substantial disobedience, by 2024 before full magnetic reversal all of this will be completed, what will be left are those who are marked and subservient and those who managed to evade persecution but will deplete their resources over a short period of time and will not be able to replenish them unless they have the means to live like our ancestors did long ago, good luck with that.

It’s not NOT” going to happen, It’s actually happening as we speak and yet people continue to inject another fix of hopium as a coping mechanism, too each his own I suppose :-/

Enjoy your weekend ladies and gents

To post send email to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/alaska-citizens-militia/2144606509.20726.1626514885818%40mail.yahoo.com.