Timelines vs Milestones

STUART MILNER

Jul 17, 2021, 1:40:34 AM7/17/21
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
TIMELINES VS MILESTONES

Timelines are the projected points in time in which certain goals and objectives, plans must be executed by in order to be deemed a successful mission.

Milestones are the actions taken leading up to a timeline, these plans or missions are executed in a sequence in which further actions, plans must proceed in sequence to gauge progress and determine if the mission is successfully executed or needs adjustments. Once a milestone has been met, new plans of action are taken to reach the proceeding milestone and this continues in sync with the projected timelines.

the relationship between the two is like running a series of plays (Milestones) in any sport before the clock (Timeline) runs out..

So whats all this mean?

Well
Timelines:
2019, 2024, and 2030 are significant timelines and mean a great deal to those who control our lives, research their significants. Certificate of Vaccination Identification 2019 Spars and Event 201 in 2019.

Also understand that their clock and cycle run on a 13 months calendar and that every spring and fall season is a new round of rituals / milestones “events” that must be implemented so that the timelines converge.

Go look back at all the “big” events in the past 2 years “Spring” / “Fall"

SO LETS TALK MILESTONES… shall we?
Well I can tell you that a 2nd wave of lockdowns will happen, forced vaccinations will follow after, the Vaccine will be given full approval before hand and before that there will be talk of everyone needing boosters continually.
BECAUSE RIGHT NOW HERE IN ALAKSA, YOU ARE SEEING FAKE REPORTED INCREASES OF COVID-19 and BOGUS VARIANT DELTA TALK AND EVEN THE VACCINATED CATCHING THE COVIDS… WHY?

WELL LETS TALK MILESTONES:

1. A variant rumor and gossip mill must continue to set the table for division / segregation between the vaccinated and unvaccinated.
2. A variant must show strength over the old vaccine so that “boosters” will be necessary in a routine fashion.
3. FDA approval of experimental gene therapy will be awarded
4. This allows businesses and corporations to mandate at will
5. Executive orders will allow authorities to identify those who are vaccinated, unvaccinated and those who are cooperative and uncooperative with door to door outreach (intel gathering for later raids) those uncooperative are placed on no fly lists, treated and labeled as domestic terrorists who are now able to be arrested. Biden’s new executive order signed recently.
6. then come the mandatory vaccine drives accompanied by the military and the violation of many of our constitutional freedoms because along with door to door knocks, they will set up road blocks.
7. Rural areas are said to be one of the first areas for this to be implemented (time will tell)
8. Mandatory lockdowns and power grid shut down maybe a possibility momentarily as the vaccinated death numbers start to supersede the covid death toll numbers (this already happened last week)

Those are milestones events that will happen, in which order I am not 100% sure to the above but one must happen before the next so as you see one of these put into play you will know the rest to follow..

So understand Timelines are projections after which milestones have been met..

THE ONLY WAY WE BEAT THIS,
IS TO NOT COMPLY AND TOTALLY SCREW UP THOSE MILESTONES, DO NOT LET THEM IMPLEMENT ANY OF THIS GOING FORWARD!

each one they roll out and are successful with, sets the table for the proceeding milestone, get it now?

YOU COMPLIED WITH DUNLEAVY’S 2 WEEK “BEAT THE CURVE LOCKDOWN, THEN MASK MANDATES FOR LOCAL COMMUNITIES AND BUSINESSES,

So as this “fall / Autumn" rolls around by November / Thanksgiving timeline, those milestones above will be in full effect, our entire reality is going to be flipped and our resolve challenged..

We are already at the “variant” hype stage….. next is the “booster talk” which is already taking place, so look above for the next milestone, if it happens then you will know..

I hope you are not Qtarded and waiting for a savior, that savior is within yourself and the men, woman to your left and right of you :-)

I wish each and everyone of you the best of luck and to each his own path for what they see fit for themselves and loved ones, only one can judge us all…

Take care