Musk

1 view

STUART MILNER

Jul 19, 2021, 3:07:24 AM7/19/21
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Anyone see the reentry of Ellon Musk rockets using portal technology last night?

I had no idea what I saw until I did some research.

No not falling stars, those go from one horizon to the other at great speed.
No not commits, those do not come in groups or from the same point in space
No not flares either as those arc and come from several points in space.

What I saw was a flash of light, like a flashlight in space, out of it came a light orb, like a star or satellite but much larger than satellites. this light orb came out of the flash and then quickly dissipated, so again not a satellite or a shooting star, those do not come out of a flash of light.

OH IT GETS BETTER!
I not only saw this one time but as each orb dissipated another flash in the same spot would light up and another orb would enter through it. The time between them was about 3-5 seconds tops.
by the third one I started laughing out loud in disbelief as to what I was seeing and it didn’t stop until after 5 flashes, all of these orbs came from the same spot in space upon entry and on the same flight trajectory…

So after some research I discovered that Ellon Musk and Space Force have been sending rockets into space / moon / mars if you believe that and they are using portal technology? thats the word on the street, go do some research into it.

How much of that is true? I dunno but I will tell you what I saw last night was not cosmic or satellite activity and it looked like craft coming out of a portal that would flash
similar to a rocket upon reentry igniting into flames but then those flames would follow the craft no? and they would not send 5 in a row in the same flight path for certain. These were flashes of light in a circle flash and light orbs coming out the middle, like a dam portal no joke!
I am not the only one who has noticed this lately, many other people who make a living stargazing are reporting this as well..

Whats also odd is that when I ran inside to get my daughter to come see if we could see more, by the time she put on her boots and we went outside it went from clear night sky to a dark cloud over my house and then full overcast for about a 5 mile radius? HARP? I dunno but eventually it cleared up and we watched about 15 satellites orbit around from all over the night sky within about 20 minutes and that is not what I originally saw and was able to confirm this after seeing so many satellites..

Next time you go outside and stargaze, maybe you will be lucky enough to see this as well ? never in my life had I witnessed that..

hope you all enjoyed your weekend :-)