FBI meeting

Faith Southwell

Jun 5, 2018, 12:12:42 PM6/5/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
After my public presentation of the injustices in Alaska I was contacted by an agent within the FBI. We had a sit down meeting at the public library in Soldotna Alaska. Here is my followup letter sent today in a text message.

June 5, 2018
Dear Josh,

Just wanted to followup with a letter after our meeting on May 29th.

I appreciate your effort to travel down to the Kenai Peninsula and listen to my thoughts. It is clear we are both concerned for public safety and welfare in our communities throughout Alaska.

We also enjoy the personal contact in our chosen professions rather than management positions.

But our approach in accomplishing public welfare and safety is different. I believe people are fragile and often break emotionally when all hope for justice fails. It is my belief when Civil Justice fails, Street Justice explodes. My attempt to maintain public welfare and safety is to bring hope to those who have been wronged in our legal system. Alaska has a final stop gap to reestablish justice, the Grand Jury.

You on the other hand believe public safety and welfare can be delivered through force. That is a process leading to failure unless the people accept a police state to keep us safe from each other.

While I believe you are a decent man who loves his family and nation I do not have any respect for the government agency you work for.

For that reason and our differences in delivering public safety and welfare I have no further desire to discuss any issue with you.

Again, I appreciate your interest in my thoughts and the time you took for a sit down meeting.

Attached is a recent interview with Alaska’s Congressman Don Young. He,like me, has little respect for the government agency you work for.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/standbyschaeffer/permalink/1724597790920409/

Sincerely
Ray Southwell

Sent from my iPhone