Please share my press release

Ray Southwell

Mar 29, 2018, 12:00:40 PM3/29/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
For Immediate Release

What do they fear?

March 29, 2018. Nikiski, Alaska

On March 21, 2018, Nikiski resident and State of Alaska Grand Juror, Ray Southwell, attempted to present evidence to his fellow grand jurors regarding, his belief, that perjury from government officials occurs in Alaska. Instead, he found himself, alone, in front of a Superior Court Judge, Kenai’s District Attorney and Alaska’s top District Attorney.

Southwell was prepared with documentation and witnesses concerning the David Haeg case.

Southwell extensively researched Haeg’s documentation. He believes the State Of Alaska denied David Haeg his Constitutional Right of Due Process causing Haeg to lose his Right to Liberty and Property. Southwell believes Haeg’s conviction was accomplished through perjury. The law demands such evidence be presented to the grand jury.

Alaska Statute 12.40.040
“If an individual grand juror knows or has reason to believe that a crime has been committed that is triable by the court, the juror shall disclose it to the other jurors, who shall investigate it.”

Mr. David Haeg, of Soldotna Alaska, has been in a court battle with the State of Alaska since his conviction for killing wolves from an airplane dating back to 2004. Since that time he has wanted an evidentiary hearing. No Court has allowed his request. The Alaska Supreme Court, too, shut down his desire for an evidentiary hearing. The conviction concerned a new program allowing wolves to be shot from airplanes by those who registered with the State of Alaska “Wolf Control Program.” Mr. Haeg was registered in the program.

Killing wolves in Alaska has been controversial for decades. In 2002 a report was published concerning the history of killing wolves in Alaska. Written by Wayne L. Regelin, Director Division of Wildlife Conservation Alaska Department of Fish and Game. See:

http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=intensivemanagement.historicwolf

While the current program was in its infancy many outside forces objected to the idea of killing wolves from airplanes. Many Alaskans’ understand the need to keep wolf numbers manageable in isolated communities thereby expanding moose populations. Moose bring a less expensive protein source for isolated families and communities. Primarily, native peoples of Alaska.

Southwell has followed Haeg’s case since 2010. His concern became elevated after watching a video of Mr. Haeg’s tasing, in court, on December 18, 2017.

Southwell stated: “After watching the video of Mr. Haeg’s tasing, my concern for his and my community’s safety was elevated. It brought tears to my eyes watching it.” Mr. Haeg was presenting evidence, was tased and hauled off to jail. See:

http://youtu.be/TyUUxqmVN8k

Southwell believes It was a miracle of timing because he became a juror of the Grand Jury for the Third Judicial District Court, Kenai Alaska in January of this year. His term of service ended March 28, 2018.

Southwell took his responsibility as a grand juror seriously. He read and studied his responsibilities explained in the “Grand Jury Handbook” published by the Alaska Court system. Paying close attention to the laws and court rules presented on the last page.

https://public.courts.alaska.gov/web/forms/docs/j-185.pdf

This handbook documented what to expect while serving on a grand jury as well as responsibilities and rights of grand jurors.

Southwell spent weeks studying Mr. Haeg’s documentation from Haeg’s public Web Site “Alaska State of corruption.” See:

http://www.alaskastateofcorruption.com/

Then, Southwell, developed a plan to present the documentation on how the State of Alaska failed to give David Haeg his due process. Within this failed due process Southwell believes there was perjury from several public servants who covered up.

On March 21, 2018 he attempted to call his first witness to testify before the grand jury he was serving on. Instead Southwell found himself before Superior Court Judge Jennifer K. Wells, Kenai’s District Attorney Scot H. Leaders and Director of the Criminal Division, Alaska Department of Law, John B. Skidmore.(Telephonically)

Judge Wells acknowledged this was her first time a grand juror exercised her/his responsibility to present evidence to the grand jury.

Mr. Skidmore explained to Judge Wells that Southwell did not understand the laws or how best to bring his allegations forward. Mr. Skidmore also stated Southwell did not bring up any concern that obligated the Grand Jurors investigate the issue of Public welfare and safety as described in Alaska’s Constitution. (Article 1 section 8, Page 21 of the attached below.)

http://w3.legis.state.ak.us/docs/pdf/citizens_guide.pdf

Judge Wells disagreed. She clearly heard Southwell explain his concerns about the illegal prosecution of Senator Ted Stevens. Claiming this issue is a systemic problem.

Judge Wells was referring to Southwell’s statement, involving alaskan assistant U.S. Attorneys who prosecuted Alaska’s Senator Ted Stevens. They were never punished for their “prosecutorial misconduct.” In fact, these assistant U.S. Attorneys are still federal prosectors one of whom continues to prosecute alaskans.

Nevertheless, Judge Wells told Southwell he could not present anything to the grand jury and encouraged him to give the evidence to Mr. Skidmore for his evaluation.

Southwell respected Judge Wells decision. He served the last two Wednesdays of his grand jury service. However, he turned nothing over to Mr. Skidmore.

Southwell stated from his home in Nikiski: “What do they fear? The grand jury has the power to disagree with the evidence I have. They simply can vote against the evidence presented.”

While Southwell disagreed with Judge Wells shutting the door to the grand jury. He followed her instructions. Southwell stated: “I have a strong faith system. When God allows one door to close he always opens a wider one, if your cause is a righteous one. My cause is righteous, I am stepping through the wider door.”

Contacts:
Judge Jennifer K. Wells: 1-907-283-3110
Kenai Superior Court
Third Judicial District
Kenai, Alaska

John B. Skidmore: 1-907-269-5100
Director of Criminal Division
Alaska Department of Law
Anchorage, Alaska

Scot H. Leaders: 1-907-283-3131
District Attorney for the 3rd Judicial District
Kenai, Alaska

David Haeg: 1-907-262-9249 or 1-907-398-6403
Soldotna,Alaska

Ray Southwell: 1-907-202-6173
Nikiski, Alaska

Sent from my iPad

taylor englert

Mar 31, 2018, 3:23:22 AM3/31/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
 Just file a complaint with Marla Greenstein.
 kiddin  she's the corrupt usurper that literally is tearing Alaska apart with linda Janmuth.

 Its time we vote in a Constitutionally elected sheriff in Alaska so Substantive due process can be a real thing.
 The procedural due process in Alaska is a complete farce.

 We elect a Sheriff and shake Alaska usurpers down legally. That's the only way.
 You guys realize a militia can petition congress for funding right?
 Mr.E

To post send email to alaska-citizens-militia@googlegroups.com

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.

taylor englert

Mar 31, 2018, 3:35:08 AM3/31/18

Web Site:   www.alaskacitizensmilitia.com

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.
Screenshot (340).png

Ray Southwell

Mar 31, 2018, 9:29:01 AM3/31/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
I am planing a grand jury (public meeting) late April in Soldotna. I will show evidence (documentation and witnesses) Marla Greenstein perjured herself in a legal investigation.

Marla Greenstein is the Executive Director of the Alaska Commission on Judicial Conduct. She investigated a complaint David Haeg filed concerning Judge Murphy, who presided over his case.

Judge Murphy is now a District Court Judge in Homer.
Not sure who Linda Janmuth is. Will you tell me?

We need to stop looking to others to change our failed judicial system.

Sent from my iPad
To post send email to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

Web Site: www.alaskacitizensmilitia.com

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.

taylor englert

Mar 31, 2018, 4:01:32 PM3/31/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
 ray,
You can also file motion to reconvene the jury. Thats what i'd do. at least the motion is recorded for a tort remedy suit.
 Marla needs investigated by the DOJ, she  has gone rogue and is truly causing Alaska too much harm. I know who she is, I've filed a complaint and she lied. She's good at that.
 I lived in Homer, I know Murphy.  Shes not a true judge, just a lawyer practicing law from her bench and drinking sodas. Study the Jason Anderson shooting in Homer. A child cannot take a .45 acp round to the head point blank, but when Homer got sued for 65 million dollars somehow the forensics changed. Horrible story.  It's obvious the cops shot that poor kid in the head with a 5.56 and they changed the story to blame the father and cover their own ass. The feds paid 3.5 million, Homer got off.
 Linda Janmuth is the new AG. She is absolutely crazy and rogue.  She will soon manage a native corporation just like the last AG Craig Richards now heads up  the bering straits native corporation.
 Its beyond hinky, its all a huge fraud, racketeering and scam.

 I'm lightyears ahead of the game. I truly believe the only thing we can and should be doing is creating Alaska's first Sheriff's department. We have the right to a constitutionally elected sheriff to fight and expose the usurpers who are blatantly destroying Alaska.

 People get mad when I say it but the Zoebels were heroes. Irwin Ravin in my mind was the cynosure of a militia man. he beat the State at their own game, using the power of the mighty pen to win.
 Lets form a sheriff's department, petition congress for funding, and expose these criminals in Alaska?
 There is no lawschool in Alaska, so shady Lawyers take advantage of us all. The Troopers  only help these usurpers and have no merit, honor or credibility left. They dont work for the people they work for the corporation.
 I'm not anti semetic but its obvious who runs Alaska using rogue lawyers. Its obvious who the troopers work for, and its obvious Alaska will fail if left unchecked.
 My biggest fear is the baby boomers will die off and leave this shitstorm to my generation. Truly Yuri Bezmenov was right and they are trying to turn Alaska into a Gulag state.
 The petro fascists and their lawyers are the ones we need to expose. They do this for more oil and more mines.
 We need to issue a vote of no confidence, and nominate a sheriff, build a Sheriffs department. Thats the only way I'm telling ya guys.
 misterE
 Real eyes- realize- real lies.

On Mar 30, 2018, at 11:23 PM, taylor englert <mudl...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Just file a complaint with Marla Greenstein.
 kiddin  she's the corrupt usurper that literally is tearing Alaska apart with linda Janmuth.

 Its time we vote in a Constitutionally elected sheriff in Alaska so Substantive due process can be a real thing.
 The procedural due process in Alaska is a complete farce.

 We elect a Sheriff and shake Alaska usurpers down legally. That's the only way.
 You guys realize a militia can petition congress for funding right?
 Mr.E

Web Site:   www.alaskacitizensmilitia.com

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.
owner of alaska.png
Screenshot (456).png
absolutely subversive.jpg
soviet plan.jpg

taylor englert

Mar 31, 2018, 7:55:13 PM3/31/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
 Senpai,
 I listened to Northern Dynasty and Tower Hills yesterday at the AMA convention. They are bonafide Communists. Pebble Mine will be engineered as a gulag workers mine no joke.
 The NDP are bonafide Red Star Communists, they now run Canada, and now the Toronto Stock exchange- TSX. Maybe Trudeau is really Fidel Castros kid?
 They now control Alaska resources believe it or not and they are the ones that just ratified the new Canadian Provincial government into Alaska last November. Nunavut just created Nunavuut and you all missed it. This is terrifying, not just scary. Alaskan's have been asleep at the wheel.
 AST Troopers are really just the RCMP in a different uniform, so they can't be trusted anymore, they have been subverted. We need a new Constabulary.
 Alaska has a huge problem with child trafficking through Marla's probate courts. Tammy Wilson has been the only one even trying to combat this but Linda Janmuth has other plans.
 Linda Janmuth has been traveling all the way to Fairbanks to her Rabinowitz corporation and doing some very illegal acts behind closed doors. Walker just changed the ICWA. They dont want their kids getting trafficked, just ours.

 You don't want your grandkids working in the Dynasty mines as slaves. This has to be nipped in the bud. We have to curb child trafficking above all else.
 The beringia theory is just a theory, not a fact, but these lawyers have pushed this narrative as a theocracy. ANCSA was a Communist Subversion in 1971 to hamper US oil. Begich was left on that Glacier by JE Hoover even after the SR-71 found them on a SAR operation and infra red.
 We know Nixon was a crook and his "gold standard" was all about Alaskan gold mines.
 The last  "issue" Joe Vogler raised was ANCSA and he was soon found in a gravel pit. Seeing the connections yet?
 They cant let the white man have equal hunting rights or that proves all the native corporations are illegal. Animals are a resource just like minerals or hydrocarbons, and they think they own them all.
  I legally filed a motion that Alaska accept the Solutrean theory as a viable tribal belief and they outlawed it. Name another spiritual belief that has been outlawed. you cant.
 Now the NOAA/ EWC grants have gone batshit crazy for more whale hunts, but the NPS ( national park service) has a new grant for "archaeology" in Hallo bay.
 Its too obvious when I scry but they will have to literally salt a new Mammoth kill site with stone tools imported to Alaska to keep promoting their beringia First theory, or else all these scams are busted.
 Expect UAA and the NPS to magically find a new Anthropological site this summer and say Indians have been in Alaska much longer than the current  Swan Point site (12K years old).
 I already busted it, but when they do it, they pave the way for their own prison terms. there has never been a mammoth kill site found in Alaska so they are going to fake one soon.

  It may sound strange but we need to get a boat load of white hunters and kill a whale to excercise that ancient and inalienable right. All the walrus and whales in the sea do not belong to corporations.
  We have to challenge the narrative, and we have to challenge the communist subversion. Notice all the new radio adds for the native corporations, and commercials on Youtube promoting the native corporations and their whale hunts?
 That was all me.  They have to spend millions now in advertising to keep promoting their Beringia First theocracy and keep brainwashing Alaskans. And now they have to fake Anthropology to keep that old narrative going.
 My  hero Frank C Hibben dug across the Cook Inlet in 1946, now they are going to manipulate his findings and Sandia man theory to promote more communism.
 When you hear about some new Anthropological site in Alaska, know it was salted and a total fraud. And now you know.
 mystery
 Real eyes Realize Real Lies

On Sat, Mar 31, 2018 at 12:01 PM, taylor englert <mudl...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

nuttin but salt.png
hibben.jpg
realize.jpg
half the battle.jpg

Faith Southwell

Mar 31, 2018, 9:15:58 PM3/31/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your thoughts. Change occurs through the people. Evil prevails when decent people do nothing.

It has been said the people always get the government and leaders they deserve.

Individually we care little about what happens to others.

The documentation and witnesses I present later in April will give people the understanding what is happening in Alaska as well as the DOJ.

They can yawn and be glad it is not happening to them or they can become angry and demand change. But first we must care about people who act different from us.

No individual leader can change a thing.

Sent from my iPhone
To post send email to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

Web Site: www.alaskacitizensmilitia.com

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.

<nuttin but salt.png>
<hibben.jpg>
<realize.jpg>
<half the battle.jpg>