Game release and news

Alana Joli Abbott

May 20, 2016, 9:03:46 PM5/20/16
to alanajoli...@googlegroups.com
Hello newsletter members!

It's been a long time since I've sent a message out, but I have a lot of news to make up for it!

First: Today is the release of my newest interactive novel game for Choice of Games: Choice of the Pirate. Right now it's priced at $2.99, which is a 25% discount on the full price of the game. It's probably the most ambitious game I've written yet; set in the fictional Lucayan Sea, it borrows all the old pirate tropes from cursed treasure to ghost ships and adds a little extra magic to the mix. I'm very pleased with how it turned out, and I hope that many people enjoy the adventures!

You can read all about the game here at the Choice of Games blog.

Second: I'll be at the James Blackstone Memorial Library's local author expo tomorrow (5/21) afternoon. If you're in the area and would like to stop by and chat about my novels or games (or just shoot the breeze), please come on down! There are about thirty local authors attending, including reporters and children's book authors, so it should be an interesting mix. I'm not on any of the panels, but I may see about leaving my table for a bit to hear them.

For more information, you can visit the event website.

Thirdly: In honor of the game releasing and the author expo, I've finally uploaded the Redemption Trilogy to the major booksellers! You can nnow find them at
Barnes & Noble, Amazon, and Kobo.

They're also still available at DriveThruFiction, Smashwords, and iTunes as well.

Lastly: I've accepted a position as Editor in Chief of Outland Entertainment, where I'll be editing a number of very cool comics! You can find out more about us at our latest newsletter or by checking out the comics lineup!

We're very much getting ready for summer here at Casa Abbott, and I wish all of you a wonderful season, full of outdoor adventures, good books, and a fun game or three!

Best,

Alana Joli Abbott

Author of "The Redemption Trilogy" http://tinyurl.com/aja-redemption
Author of apps Choice of Kung Fu and Choice of the Pirate http://tinyurl.com/aja-cog