Welcome to Alan IF Discussions on alan-if@googlegroups.com!

Thomas Nilefalk

Nov 22, 2020, 3:12:10 PM11/22/20
to ala...@googlegroups.com
Hi All!

Welcome to a new mailing list for discussions about and related to the
Alan IF system!

As with the previous group at Yahoo, you can both send e-mails to the
group which will be distributed to everyone as separate messages or as
digests as per your group settings, and browse the messages on-line.

Yahoo is closing down its groups completely on December 15, and the old
alan-if mailing list will stop working.

Messages to the Yahoo-group will still be transported as long as Yahoo
still operates it, but a suggestion is to change your mail address to
the Alan-IF group immediately. All messages in the group from the start
in 1999 and up to a few weeks ago have been saved and downloaded, but we
have not found any way to make them browse-able yet. Unfortunately there
seems to be no way to upload the messages to the Google groups, so we'll
have to start afresh.

From the Alan team, we wish you all a good health in these crazy times!

/Thomas

rdeford330