No meeting

Alamitos Beach Neighborhood Association

Dec 9, 2021, 9:18:10 PM12/9/21
Happy Holidays.
Just wanted to make sure everyone knows that we’re not having our holiday party tonight because of Covid.
We will be meeting again next year on zoom for the time being.
We will send out an email letting you know exactly what time and when the next meeting will be.
We miss seeing all of you so much and hope we can resume our meetings at the park sometime in 2022.
We hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.
See you in 2022!!!!!

ABNA
--
Regards,
ABNA Board

Visit us online atwww.abnalb.org

Click “donate” tab to make a contribution to support the work we are doing in our Neighborhood!

Find us on Facebook athttps://www.facebook.com/alamitosbeach