Beach cleanup

Alamitos Beach Neighborhood Association

Jul 8, 2021, 5:30:03 PM7/8/21
Hello Everyone

Don’t forget tonight is ABNA’s sunset beach cleanup.  We will be meeting in the Alamitos Beach beach parking lot off of Shoreline Drive at 6:30.

Unfortunately the 4th of July left our beach littered with trash. Let’s make sure it doesn’t end up in the ocean or ingested by wild life.

We will provide gloves and bags.

The parking code is  AN07821  (A N zero seven eight two one)

Connor from Cindy Allen’s office will be there to help.

Hope to see everyone tonight at the beach!

Candyce Bear-Thompson
President of ABNA
--
Regards,
ABNA Board

Visit us online atwww.abnalb.org

Click “donate” tab to make a contribution to support the work we are doing in our Neighborhood!

Find us on Facebook athttps://www.facebook.com/alamitosbeach

Alamitos Beach Neighborhood Association

Jul 10, 2021, 8:07:51 AM7/10/21
A big THANK YOU to everyone who showed up to the beach cleanup. It was great seeing everyone. I thought we had a pretty good turnout.

Thank you

Candyce Bear-Thompson