Alamitos Beach Walking Tour

Alamitos Beach Neighborhood Association

Jul 2, 2021, 11:58:55 PM7/2/21
Hello,

ABNA is giving a walking tour of Alamitos Beach, led by Chris Hogan.  On the tour you will hear about the history of Alamitos Beach, highlighting Alamitos Beach townsite. You will also see some historic places and as a special treat we are going to visit a beautiful historic house designed in the Spanish Colonial Revival style for Mrs. Minnie Butler, the house has many unusual design amenities. It is significant as a surviving residential design of Harvey Lochridge, who designed many significant landmarks, a number of which have been demolished.

This house is rarely ever available for the public to see and is only being offered to ABNA members. We are lucky Chris has been so generous in letting us see his home.

This tour will be a easy walk. Just wear a comfortable pair of shoes.

There are only a few tickets left, if your interested please replying to this email.

We will meet at the bandshell in Bixby Park on July 10 at 9:30 AM. The tour will start and end at Bixby Park.  We are asking for a $10 donation. The price will increase after the first tour. So hurry and reserve your spot today. You won’t regret it.

ABNA
--
Regards,
ABNA Board

Visit us online atwww.abnalb.org

Click “donate” tab to make a contribution to support the work we are doing in our Neighborhood!

Find us on Facebook athttps://www.facebook.com/alamitosbeach