ABNA Beach Cleanup

Alamitos Beach Neighborhood Association

Jun 28, 2021, 3:27:23 PM6/28/21
Happy Summer ABNA Members,

If you haven’t heard ABNA has adopted Alamitos Beach, to look after and help keep it clean.

Our first big beach cleanup will be

  Thursday’s July 8 at 6:30 pm.

We  are meeting at the beach parking lot off of Shoreline Drive.  We will provide you with a passcode for free parking. Just replying “yes” to this email and we will get the code to you. (See map: the beach parking lot has a blue circle around it)

I’m sure the beach will have accumulated a lot of trash over the 4th of July weekend. So please come join us, meet your neighbors, watch the sunset while beautifying our beach. We really need your help.

We will provide gloves and trash bags.

We look forward to seeing everyone there. I’m sure it will be a beautiful evening.

Thank you for your commitment to ABNA

Candyce Bear-Thompson
President of ABNA
--
Regards,
ABNA Board

Visit us online atwww.abnalb.org

Click “donate” tab to make a contribution to support the work we are doing in our Neighborhood!

Find us on Facebook athttps://www.facebook.com/alamitosbeach