Re: Halloween

Alamitos Beach Neighborhood Association

Oct 26, 2021, 3:43:17 PM10/26/21
to Alamitos Beach Neighborhood Association

On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 12:01 PM Alamitos Beach Neighborhood Association <in...@abnalb.org> wrote:
Happy Halloween

ABNA, FOBP and BPNA are having a halloween event for the kids Saturday October 30th from  2-4  at Bixby  Park.  We will have free games, face painting, treats, costume contest, decorating festive holiday rocks and a whole lot of fun.

We look forward to seeing you there!

We could use a couple of volunteers to help set up,  watch over games and to help break it back down. If it sounds like something you might be interested in, please send me an email and I will get back to you at alamit...@gmail.com

Just a reminder. We will not be having our usual holiday party for the second year unfortunately. So our next official meeting will be next year in February.

Update on the redistricting.  It looks like Alamitos Beach will not be split into two districts, we will remain as one district.

Thank you for being part of your  neighborhood association.

Candyce Bear-Thompson
President of ABNA
--
Regards,
ABNA Board

Visit us online atwww.abnalb.org

Click “donate” tab to make a contribution to support the work we are doing in our Neighborhood!

Find us on Facebook athttps://www.facebook.com/alamitosbeach

Alamitos Beach Neighborhood Association

Oct 26, 2021, 3:49:36 PM10/26/21