ABNA

Alamitos Beach Neighborhood Association

Aug 13, 2021, 6:57:08 PM8/13/21
Hi Everyone

Thank you to all the people who were on ABNA’s Zoom meeting last night. I appreciate you taking the time to attend.

I had Roger come over early to make sure everything was working properly for our meeting. I had also purchased a pro account on zoom that would  allow for more time (see attachment). I really thought I was prepared. I’m so sorry  it didn’t go as planned😞

Before Covid being president didn’t require being well versed in zoom, but I am learning.

I’m going to talk to Mia Hernandez, Cindys assistant and Cindy herself to see if we could do something like this on a more regular basis.  I want to make sure all your questions are
 addressed. You can also contact Mia Hernandez yourself. Here is her information Mia.He...@longbeach.gov

Candyce Bear-Thompson
--
Regards,
ABNA Board

Visit us online atwww.abnalb.org

Click “donate” tab to make a contribution to support the work we are doing in our Neighborhood!

Find us on Facebook athttps://www.facebook.com/alamitosbeach