ABNA General Meeting 10/11/18 @7:00PM

Alamitos Beach Neighborhood Association

Oct 10, 2018, 2:49:18 PM10/10/18
to alamitosbeach@googlegroups

Please pass to your Neighbors & Friends

ABNA General meeting

When: Thursday, October 11th

Time:   7:00PM

Where: Bixby Park Community Center

            130 Cherry Ave. LB

            (Between 1st & 2nd Streets)

Join us for our Alamitos Beach Neighborhood Meeting at Bixby Park.

This is a great time to discuss crime concerns with LBPD Officer Betanzos & Robert Mills, Alamitos Beach resident and Neighborhood Watch Organizer will share information on our rights on Trespassing.

Also, tentative, will be a Neighborhood speaker providing information on LB local measures that will be on the November ballot.

Time to get involved. See everyone there!

Alamitos Beach Neighborhood Association

Regards,
ABNA Board
Visit us online at www.abnalb.org or on Facebook by clicking

Click donate  to make a contribution to support the work we are doing in our neighborhood!

rjj