Alert from ABNA

Alamitos Beach Neighborhood Association

Jul 4, 2021, 4:43:20 PM7/4/21
Hello Everyone

I am saddened by the actions of a former board member to cause confusion for members of ABNA by sending out fake emails.

I apologize and hope this can be resolved quickly. But if you receive any emails from
mkthom...@aol.com  would you please discard them.

Again I apologize and  hope to see everyone at our beach cleanup on July 8 at 6:30pm. Meeting at the parking lot for Alamitos Beach off of Shoreline Dr.

There will be free parking. We can provide you with the code upon arrival or you can respond to this email and I will send it to you.

Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable 4 th of July.

We appreciate and value our members.

Hope to see you soon,

Candyce Bear-Thompson
President of ABNA
--
Regards,
ABNA Board

Visit us online atwww.abnalb.org

Click “donate” tab to make a contribution to support the work we are doing in our Neighborhood!

Find us on Facebook athttps://www.facebook.com/alamitosbeach