Test Test

Ryan MacDonald

Jul 13, 2022, 8:51:15 PM7/13/22
to Alajuelaboats
Hello Everyone,

I have acquired Peters project, A33 Hull #001, and am in the process of having it moved up to BC.

This boat suffered some severely misguided modifications in her life before the long refit began, and I'm hoping this groups is still lively enough that I can plumb it for knowledge. Are there many Alajuela 33 owners still around here?

Warm Regards,

Perry Bartram

Jul 13, 2022, 10:55:35 PM7/13/22
to alajue...@googlegroups.com
Good evening,
We have a #33 foot Alajuela moored in Tacoma, Washington. I have copies of design and rigging plans. You are welcome to contact me if you wish.
Perry Bartram.

Ryan MacDonald

Jul 14, 2022, 12:53:15 AM7/14/22
to Alajuelaboats
Hello Perry,

That would be lovely if you could send those my way! I don't have the permissions to reply to you directly.

This group seems to have had a lot of files attached to it in the past, but a lot looks like most sadly weren't saved when google shut down groups. I'll be here a lot asking questions while I re-assemble this hull over the next year. :)

Warm Regards,
Ryan.

Perry Bartram

Jul 14, 2022, 11:46:37 AM7/14/22
to alajue...@googlegroups.com
My email is mmba...@comcast.net.where are you located.Is this the boat in Portland Oregon.send me an adress and I will send you the plans  that i have.waiting your reply,Perry

Christine E

Sep 25, 2023, 12:45:29 AM9/25/23
to Alajuelaboats
Hello Perry,

Do you still have copies of design and rigging plans? If so, we would also love to have those. We are very excited to be sealing the deal for hull #6 "2nd Wind" this week.

Thanks,
Christine