A33 Head Light/Prism

Gregory Hickman

May 7, 2021, 4:59:29 AM5/7/21
to alajue...@googlegroups.com
Howdy all,

My prism letting light in thru the deck leaks quite badly. It probably needs to be reversed but I expect the prism itself leaks from all the cracks.

Does anyone know where to get new ones?

Allen

May 7, 2021, 11:33:48 AM5/7/21
to alajue...@googlegroups.com
Not sure of the prism you are looking for try Mystic Seaport Gift  Shop
they have several sizes and types.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 7, 2021, at 4:59 AM, Gregory Hickman <ghick...@gmail.com> wrote:

Howdy all,

My prism letting light in thru the deck leaks quite badly. It probably needs to be reversed but I expect the prism itself leaks from all the cracks.

Does anyone know where to get new ones?

Gregory Hickman

May 7, 2021, 11:37:45 AM5/7/21
to alajue...@googlegroups.com
Heck, maybe that's the same one... it sure looks close.

--
Best Regards,

Gregory J. S. Hickman
+1 (843) 781-1314

nicolas kats

May 7, 2021, 1:12:28 PM5/7/21
to alajuelaboats
Likeliest is the bedding compound. Also, check the deck where the prism goes in.