Need A38 LOA

Skinner Balata

Aug 18, 2022, 5:01:51 PM8/18/22
to Alajuelaboats
I am in the process of buying an A38 Mark 1 out of state, and trying to work out what size marina slip to look for. Sailboatdata shows the A38's LOA as 46':

https://sailboatdata.com/sailboat/alajuela-38

But the broker has it down at 43'. The reason I'm asking is that 45' is the boundary between different size marina slips at all the marinas here. Thanks in advance for your help.

Doug Asbe

Aug 18, 2022, 8:55:06 PM8/18/22
to alajue...@googlegroups.com
We are 47 feet overall with a wind vane on the stern.

Doug Asbe
S/V Leigh Ann

Skinner Balata