Splash's Stuff

ma...@matelot.com

Apr 9, 2021, 3:13:19 PM4/9/21
to Alajuelaboats

Sam's having a hissy fit about using FB/Messenger so here it is/was...

Jenn enjoyed our raftup so much at Bel Marin Keys we ended up buying a south facing home on the south lagoon where we have a 1974 Herreshoff pilot harbor boat with a surrey top called Cupcake. The garden on FB is on the road side.

The backyard has a dock, which I put Pelican on for one winter. We did not give up our SF home where we spend most of the time in the week.

The BMK home is nice when the weather's warm and sunny since it has a large outdoor deck.. I still have a slip in SF Harbor but, I don't sail much now since I've lost my balance through neuropothy problems. FYI I'll be 79 next week.

Me ‘n’ Jenn were thinking about a F2F at BMK sometime this summer for the Cybercruise cabal.  Unfortunately the Novato creek is silting up so anything over 6ft draft is doomed.

Let me know what you think.

Splash (Doug/Pelican)