Looking to purchase A38’

Dale Rawn

Feb 20, 2021, 11:21:21 AM2/20/21
to Alajuelaboats

Good morning,

I am looking to purchase a Alajuela 38’. If you are considering selling, please let me know.

Thanks, Dale

nicolas kats

Feb 20, 2021, 12:56:27 PM2/20/21
to alajuelaboats
A few on Yachtworld for sale.
Nick

Dale Rawn

Feb 20, 2021, 9:17:39 PM2/20/21
to Alajuelaboats
Hi Nick,

Thanks for the note. I am looking at those but wanted to flush out any that have not hit the market yet.

Thanks, Dale

Gene Eisele

Feb 21, 2021, 4:42:08 PM2/21/21
to alajue...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dale,

Our A38, “Brio” is available, but not yet listed. Not sure which end of the country (world?) or which end of the market you’re looking for. We are in the Puget Sound area and Brio is on the lower end of the market (simple systems, not particularly yachty finish)

For me anyway, I wouldn’t call her a project boat, but if your goal is a “Bristol” finish and lots of electronics, etc. I guess she would be.

Best regards,

Gene Eisele

Dale A Rawn

Feb 21, 2021, 4:50:11 PM2/21/21
to alajue...@googlegroups.com
Hello Gene,

I am in BC ! I would love to hear all  about her ! I like simple.

I am
Looking forward to the information.

Thanks Dale