Louisiana DA drops drug, gun charges against black Alabama college football players

1 view

Leroy N. Soetoro

Jun 21, 2016, 4:12:13 PM6/21/16
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/21/louisiana-da-drops-drug-gun-charges-
against-alabama-college-football-players.html?intcmp=trending

http://bit.ly/28Okrwl

The Louisiana district attorney announced Monday that gun and drug charges
against two college football players have been dropped.

District Attorney Jerry Jones told KNOE-TV that there was insufficient
evidence to bring charges against University of Alabama athletes Cam
Robinson and Laurence Jones. He said there wasn’t enough evidence to prove
who was in possession of the gun and the drugs.

"I want to emphasize once again that the main reason I'm doing this is
that I refuse to ruin the lives of two young men who have spent their
adolescence and teenage years, working and sweating, while we were all in
the air conditioning,” Jones said.

Both players were arrested last month at a public park in Louisiana at
2:30 a.m. and were charged with possession of a controlled substance and
possessing a firearm in the presence of drugs. Robinson was also charged
with felony possession, according to Al.com.

According to ESPN, citing a police report, an officer approached the
players’ vehicle at the closed park and smelled marijuana. The report
alleges that the marijuana and handgun were in in plain sight and the
stolen handgun was found under the passenger seat.

[...]

Head football coach Nick Saban told AL.com in May that the program will
handle the discipline, if any, internally.

"If we can change their behavior based on what we do, that would be the
purpose of discipline," Saban said. "Discipline is not necessarily just
punishment, which a lot of people view it that way. It's how do you change
somebody's behavior so they have a better chance to be successful.

"That's the way we've always done it. That's the way we always try to do
it. That's the way I like to do it with my own children. I think that's
the way most parents like to do it with their own children."

Robinson is an all-conference offensive lineman entering his junior
season. Jones was one of the top prospects coming out of high school.

--
His Omnipotence Barack Hussein Obama, declared himself "Pooptator" of all
mentally ill homosexuals and crossdressers, while declaring where they

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $19 trillion in the seven
years he has been in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood
queer liberal democrat donors.

Barack Obama, reelected by the dumbest voters in the history of the United
States of America. The only American president to deliberately import a
lethal infectious disease from Africa, Ebola.

Loretta Fuddy, killed after she "verified" Obama's phony birth
certificate.

Obama ignored the brutal killing of an American diplomat in Benghazi, then
relieved American military officers who attempted to prevent said murder
in order to cover up his own ineptitude.

Obama continues his muslim goal of disarming America while ObamaCare
increases insurance premiums 300% and leaves millions without health care.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 21, 2016, 5:29:38 PM6/21/16
On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 20:12:12 +0000 (UTC), "Leroy N. Soetoro"
<leroys...@usurper.org> wrote:

>http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/21/louisiana-da-drops-drug-gun-charges-
>against-alabama-college-football-players.html?intcmp=trending
>
>http://bit.ly/28Okrwl
>
>The Louisiana district attorney announced Monday that gun and drug charges
>against two college football players have been dropped.
>
>District Attorney Jerry Jones told KNOE-TV that there was insufficient
>evidence to bring charges against University of Alabama athletes Cam
>Robinson and Laurence Jones. He said there wasn’t enough evidence to prove
>who was in possession of the gun and the drugs.
>
>"I want to emphasize once again that the main reason I'm doing this is
>that I refuse to ruin the lives of two young men who have spent their
>adolescence and teenage years, working and sweating, while we were all in
>the air conditioning,” Jones said.
>
>Both players were arrested last month at a public park in Louisiana at
>2:30 a.m. and were charged with possession of a controlled substance and
>possessing a firearm in the presence of drugs. Robinson was also charged
>with felony possession, according to Al.com.

You didn't mention that there were 4 people in the car, not just 2.
The other two were not arrested and no reason was given for the
discrimination.

The DA said it would be impossible to PROVE who stole the gun, how it
was obtained or how it got underneath the seat even with a DNA test.
That does not say they were innocent.

The event occurred in LA where anything Bama is less tolerated than a
terrorist.

Saban indicated that punishment would be handled internally. For the
losers who disagree with that I will drop my pants so you can kiss my
Hillary.

Hugh