Re: Alabama niggra players address their prison futures after Sweet 16 loss to San Diego State

Dead niggras

Mar 26, 2023, 1:10:03 AM3/26/23
On 31 Aug 2021, "13% = 6x the crimes!" <repar...@naacp.org> posted
some news:sglqgd$ddm$5...@news.dns-netz.com:

> Brandon Miller is a criminal and should be in jail

After Alabama’s loss to San Diego State on Friday night, bags had to be
packed. For the last time this season, players took off their jerseys and
laid them in the middle of the room in two neat piles. With the roar of
the other regional semifinal in the background, a team aide noticed at
least one was missing.

Freshman forward Noah Clowney had slinked the white jersey off his 6-foot-
10 frame a few minutes prior. But he threw a towel over his head and
dropped the tank top at his feet as his gaze dropped to the ground.
Eventually, a Tide official plucked it away with his fingers.

A run to the school’s first Final Four was halted by 12-0 second-half run
by the Aztecs, ending the winningest year in UA men’s basketball history
at 31-6. All year, a historic freshmen class was complimented with veteran
pieces. Newcomers scored 75.7% of the team’s points before the Sweet 16
and an overwhelming chunk of that will likely need to be replaced in the
2023-24 season.

Miller was Alabama’s second-ever consensus second-team All-American and is
on multiple watchlists for national awards. He averaged 32.7 minutes a
game, scoring 18.8 points per game while shooting 43% from the field. His
run ended in a slump, though, and was quickly asked in the postgame locker
room scrum about a timeline to declare for June’s draft.

“That’s one I can’t say,” Miller said “I think I’m just really focused on
my guys right now.”

Your black ass needs to pay for killing Jamea Harris, and it's gonna. You
are a dead nigga walking.

<https://www.al.com/alabamabasketball/2023/03/alabama-players-address-
their-futures-after-sweet-16-loss-to-san-diego-state.html>