Re: White Democrat whore who helped prisoner escape blows her brains out

1 view

Click Here

May 10, 2022, 9:10:02 PM5/10/22
In article <ss46hr$d3kr$3...@news.freedyn.de>
"No Whitmer Rape" <end.of....@aol.com> wrote:

FLORENCE, Ala. – Vicky White, the Alabama corrections officer
who scandalized the country by allegedly walking a murder
suspect and convicted felon out of the Lauderdale County Jail
last month, has died. She was 56.

After spending 11 days on the run, traveling north from
Florence, Alabama up to Evansville, Indiana, a U.S. Marshals
Fugitive Task Force caught up with White and the convict, Casey
Cole White, kicking off a high-speed chase that ended in a car
wreck.

Facing arrest, she shot herself in the head, according to
Vanderburgh County Sheriff Dave Wedding, whose deputies assisted
the Marshals in the chase. She was hospitalized in serious
condition and succumbed to her wounds Monday evening.

"The Vanderburgh County Coroner's Office, the Vanderburgh County
Sheriff's Office and the U.S. Marshals Service are investigating
the death of Vicky White, fugitive from Alabama," Vanderburgh
Coroner Steve Lockyear said Monday evening.

She died just after 7 p.m. CT at Deaconess Hospital, he said. An
autopsy was scheduled for Tuesday.

Throw her fat ass in the power plant furnace.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/former-alabama-corrections-officer-
vicky-white-dies

Jay Santos

May 10, 2022, 9:12:52 PM5/10/22
On 5/10/2022 6:05 PM, Click Here wrote:
> In article <ss46hr$d3kr$3...@news.freedyn.de>
> "No Whitmer Rape" <end.of....@aol.com> wrote:
>>

> FLORENCE, Ala. – Vicky White, the Alabama corrections officer
> who scandalized the country by allegedly walking a murder
> suspect and convicted felon out of the Lauderdale County Jail
> last month, has died. She was 56.
>
> After spending 11 days on the run, traveling north from
> Florence, Alabama up to Evansville, Indiana, a U.S. Marshals
> Fugitive Task Force caught up with White and the convict, Casey
> Cole White, kicking off a high-speed chase that ended in a car
> wreck.
>
> Facing arrest, she shot herself in the head, according to
> Vanderburgh County Sheriff Dave Wedding, whose deputies assisted
> the Marshals in the chase. She was hospitalized in serious
> condition and succumbed to her wounds Monday evening.

It was virtually a guarantee she was going to end up dead. I figured either the
convict would kill her or she'd die in a shootout with cops. I didn't expect
her to kill herself.