Re: Birmingham black animal convicted in sexual abuse of 5 young children

1 view

James Price

Oct 26, 2023, 7:55:03 PM10/26/23
On 23 Oct 2023, Lou Bricano <l...@cap.con> posted some
news:nmvZM.85706$%WT8....@fx12.iad:

> Castrate this savage, kill his parents, execute the black mayor of the
> city where he lived.

A Birmingham man has been convicted on 12 counts of sexual abuse
involving five young children.

A Jefferson County jury last week found 53-year-old Christopher McHoward
guilty on the multiple charges that included first-degree sexual abuse,
first-degree sodomy, and first-degree rape.

Some of the crimes took place more than a decade ago. All of the victims
were under the age of 12 and the youngest victim was 5 years old at the
time the abuse began.

McHoward was indicted on multiple charges in 2017 and 2019. COVID
delayed the cases getting to trial.

His trial took place last week before Jefferson County Circuit Judge
Stephen Wallace.

He will be sentenced in November. McHoward was booked into the Jefferson
County Jail Thursday following his conviction.

Jefferson County sheriff’s Lt. Detective Michael Jackson was first
assigned to the case in June 2016. Jacks, who has been with the
sheriff’s office for almost 23 years, worked with multiple agencies
including The Prescott House, the Department of Human Resources, and the
Jefferson County District Attorney’s Office.

“Some of these victims are now teenagers and have lived through a lot
already,’’ Jackson said. “I hope this can give them some kind of closure
so they can move forward and live a happy, productive life.”

“The dedication of those involved in the conviction of this child
predator is honorable,’’ said Sheriff Mark Pettway.

https://www.al.com/news/2023/09/birmingham-man-convicted-in-sexual-abuse-
of-5-young-children.html

Governor Swill

Oct 27, 2023, 4:50:44 AM10/27/23
On Fri, 27 Oct 2023 01:54:52 +0200 (CEST), James Price <jpr...@lighthouse.com> wrote:

>On 23 Oct 2023, Lou Bricano <l...@cap.con> posted some
>
>Castrate this savage, kill his parents, execute the black mayor of the
> city where he lived.

Should we do the same to white Baptist Ministers who rape children?

Swill
--
You know what's more fun than dead Russians on a Ukrainian
battlefield?

Burning Russians on a Ukrainian battlefield!
<https://twitter.com/TonyaLevchuk/status/1717158589725302984?s=20>
(Do not watch if snowflakey)

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.