FW: Unmet need (Konginanak)

Jenni Ragland

Dec 15, 2022, 5:36:50 PM12/15/22
to akv...@googlegroups.com, Arctic Training Center, 2bb...@gmail.com, McGovern, Theodore J (Chaplain) COL USARMY NG AKARNG (USA, Stovall, Joseph C, Dave Kuiper, Jim Baldwin, bryan.c...@redcross.org, Robert Russell, rebecc...@teamrubiconusa.org, bode...@gmail.com, kevind...@gmail.com, Mimzy Wellberg, princessw...@msn.com, Lesli Remaly, McGovern, Theodore J (Chaplain) COL USARMY NG AKARNG (USA), Kelly Isham, rbrit...@sprynet.com, Fisher, Bryan J (MVA), Ramsey, John C (MVA), Tonnessen, Britt, Clarice Esquilla, desiree....@alaska.gov, Sylvia Heinz, Kelley Biastock, Reg...@mds.org, caro...@weekofcompssion.org, Steve Wiest, desiree....@alaska.gov, Ramsey, John C (MVA)

Good afternoon, friends

Please see request shared via FEMA for unmet need assistance. Does anyone have connections in Konginanak that could help with this?

Blessings,

Jenni Ragland

Service Extension & Emergency Disaster Services Director

The Salvation Army Alaska Division

907-339-3440

https://alaska.salvationarmy.org