Re: [EXTERNAL] Relief Needs Database Form

Daniel Wilcox

Sep 22, 2022, 4:54:12 PM9/22/22
to Biastock, Kelley, Patrick Teagarden, Alaska ACS, john....@alaska.gov, akv...@googlegroups.com, Tandi Perkins, Kevin Miller
Good afternoon!
The form looks great!  Thanks for this - I hope this makes things easier to guide our response.

If it would be helpful to meet tomorrow morning, I am happy to set up another Zoom meeting.  While I may or may not be able to join, the link would allow you all to communicate even if I wasn't there.  Also, I know Sylvia Heinz had offered at one point to help with the database - I notice she is not on the recipient list here.  Do we need to loop her in?

Thanks for everything you all are doing!
Dan

Rev. Daniel P. Wilcox
Christ First and Palmer United Methodist Churches
2635 S. Old Knik Rd.
Wasilla, AK 99654

On Thu, Sep 22, 2022 at 10:18 AM Biastock, Kelley <kelley.b...@redcross.org> wrote:
Patrick,

This looks great and I think it's much appreciated to have this data tracking and support.
Can we set up a meeting to review the product when the viewable database is available Friday? It would be helpful for me to understand it and then think about how the Red Cross systems or request tracking could work alongside this system. A preview could also give VOAD an opportunity to figure out the best way to share this with the broader group. Does that sound good to folks?

Thanks,

Kelley