AK VOAD Meeting-Tomorrow PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED

1 view

Jenni Ragland

Mar 27, 2023, 6:37:50 PM3/27/23
to akv...@googlegroups.com, Arctic Training Center, 2bb...@gmail.com, Mccann, Erin, Stovall, Joseph C, Dave Kuiper, Jim Baldwin, bryan.c...@redcross.org, Robert Russell, bode...@gmail.com, kevind...@gmail.com, Mimzy Wellberg, Lesli Remaly, rbrit...@sprynet.com, Ramsey, John C (MVA), Tonnessen, Britt, Clarice Esquilla, Rachel Alford, desiree....@alaska.gov, Matthews, David H, Sylvia Heinz, Aronen, Christopher, Kelley Biastock, Reg...@mds.org, Steve Wiest, Wood, Teresa, daniel...@gmail.com, imp...@unitedwaymatsu.org, Gary Bearce (gary@crosscountrychurch.com), Boatman, Bethny, Jim Kincaid, Halawa-Bill Watson, Steven Bell, abu...@gci.net, ega...@live.com, Benzschawel, James K

My apologies for the duplicate email, but I wanted to make sure everyone that is able to attend tomorrow has pre-registered via the Zoom link below. We will not have a TEAMS link to participate, so you’ll also receive a meeting cancellation notice momentarily.

This is the same information as sent on Friday in calendar invite...so if you’ve already registered, you should have received a link from PDA directly.

Good afternoon, friends

We are going to change things up a bit for our Alaska VOAD meeting this month. So many of us have been actively engaged in supporting disaster response and recovery work for an extended tim,. As we prepare for to help coordinate Merbok long-term recovery efforts, I thought it would be beneficial to take some time to reset and refresh. This opportunity was shared by our FEMA partners and will be led by one of our National VOAD partners, Presbyterian Disaster Assistance.

To help prepare for this event, please note:

  • The workshop will last 90-minutes, so appreciate your willingness to hang out a bit longer.
  • As this is an online event, we will not have an in person meeting location. (If you don’t have access to internet/computer, I’m happy to host you at my office.)
  • Please pre-register ASAP to help our trainers prepare. (click on the zoom link below.)
  • Our Trainers are Marilyn Stone & Mike Wills, 2 of PDS’s national training team.
  • If there is anyone I missed sharing this with, please feel forward to pass it along.

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMldu2sqT4sHNDdT7OOCGh9PDMRPFbeflPw

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Also, attached are the minutes from our February meeting. Please read through this and let me know if you have any corrections.

Thanks for all you do!

Blessings,

Jenni Ragland

Service Extension & Emergency Disaster Services Director

The Salvation Army Alaska Division

907-339-3440

https://alaska.salvationarmy.org

Blessings,

Jenni Ragland

Service Extension & Emergency Disaster Services Director

The Salvation Army Alaska Division

907-339-3440

https://alaska.salvationarmy.org

AKVOAD Minutes 2-28-23.docx
AK VOAD 03-28-2023 Webinar Flyer (003).pdf