Re: [aksharamala] [HELP] help about aps

sujal upadhyay

Feb 8, 2013, 2:19:13 AM2/8/13
to aksha...@googlegroups.com
Type in word / libreoffice writer and then copy-paste it in pagemaker.

Page maker is a publishing tool and not a word processor.

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 5:41 PM, waz khan <joh...@gmail.com> wrote:
dosto maine aaj hi aps desinger mere pc me install kiya hu par mujhe samajh nahi ara ki pagemaker me hindi me kaise type karo please help me frndz....

Thanks and Regards

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

kulkarni_...@yahoo.com

Feb 10, 2013, 9:15:02 AM2/10/13
to aksha...@googlegroups.com
hey guys,

i need ur help.

i have aksharmala installed. i used to use it for marathi and hindi typing very well few years before.

but now i am facing problem.

can u please mail me the details as to if i press which key what will appear on screen in word of excel in aksharamala ?

please hurry up.

thanks.

prabhakar

sujal upadhyay