Discord Invite

Rick Nemer

Feb 3, 2022, 1:00:21 PM2/3/22
to alug
The Akron Linux Group has a discord server that we have been using just for limited people to help setup meetings.

We are opening it to the general linux group to possibly replace Zoom for meetings.
This invite will last for 7 days.

When you sign-up please use your real name. You can change your name on different servers if you already have an account with a screen name that is not your real name.

Keep the conversations Linux based and don't spew long texts. This is not a soap box and not a broadcast server.. If you message a channel, wait for a response, this should be a dialog between people.

We can do video and audio chat along with text.
Be Nice !!