ALUG DISCORD SERVER

Rick Nemer

Dec 17, 2021, 6:33:28 PM12/17/21
to alug
We have been running a Discord server for a few months to help plan meetings.
Some of the people have been asking about joining the discord server to keep in touch with the other guy in the club.
If you want to join us on discord, the link is below is good for 7 days from now.

https://discord.gg/6c6RPGSG

If you don't have a discord account it will ask you to create an account.

Please use your real name on our server.
You can make any name you want when you create your account but you can change it as an alias for each server you join.

If you wait until the 7 days has expired just let me know.

You can still use just this email list for club communication as it will remain active.

If you have any questions please let me know.
Rick..