Wanted: Junior-level DevOps Engineer

jssmi...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2021, 4:10:40 PM6/3/21
to Akron Linux Users Group
Hello, Akron LUG! Sorry I won't be able to join you all at tonight's meeting, but I just won an offer on a house and have a lot of paperwork to sift through.

Do you like working with Linux? Have an interest in infrastructure-as-code, Docker, AWS, and related technologies? My company, MIM Software, is looking for a DevOps Engineer I candidate.

While "DevOps Engineer" positions are normally senior-level, this is a junior-level position - someone who would work directly with me. You don't need 10 years of experience in things that have only existed for two years.

If you're interested, I encourage you to apply: https://jobs.lever.co/mimsoftware/c975fe40-92af-414e-bf51-c9456b791fe8